Again, long delay in posts but here is progress up to July 2012 in a nutshell. This will be a very abridged take on all the work completed. About mid 2012 we were invited to be part of a cabin book that would shoot in 2013 so we had to stop slacking and get to work.
So we started laying some flooring in the dining area. We used #2 Red Oak (the cheapest stuff I could find).
We welded up a nice wood rack to keep all the wood in one spot (wow, blurry photo). The orange built-in sofa is a work in progress here. This folds out into a queen bed.
Completed Ikea cabinets and reused stainless counter.
Front deck progress shot.
Rear deck near complete.
Again, there are some big gaps in photos/story and overall progress, but this is a good overview.